Hello, please select your language

Hello, please log in here

Not a member yet?
to discover our award-winning online English school.

Close
Welcome to "Travellers"
Share your travel stories and connect with locals to find the best places to eat, drink, sleep and party!
Category:Travel
Language: English
Members: 6987
Officers: samantha (Administrator)

Are you sure that you want to leave this group?

Are you sure that you want to delete the discussion thread Who usually travel as backpackers??
By FLINARES99 on 3/13/2016 6:15:21 PM
Who usually travel as backpackers?

Hello Tr***elers ! 

Who usually tr***el as backpackers ?

I'm brazilian n I usually tr***el around my country and south America as backpackers, it's a incredable experience to meet new people of all the world.

My first trip was on California where I loved it, and now I cann't stop , who is addicted on it too? 

By jhouegbelossin on 3/14/2016 5:04:59 AM
RE: Who usually tr***el as backpackers?
Hey, I used to tr***el a lot as backpackers, but nowadays, because of back problems, I can't do it anymore. It is true that it is a real friendly way to meet people, h***e fun and make experiences. My best tr***el's souvenirs are when I was a backpacker. It is true too, that you don't h***e to be exigeant about confort, you must be patient, well-organized and very adaptable. Such as an adventure, isn't it ?
By liujiac1 on 3/14/2016 11:16:14 AM
Hi, I usually tr***el as backpackers around our country. I"ve never been to abroad as backpacks.
By RBalbinoPereira on 3/18/2016 9:12:29 AM
RE: RE: Who usually tr***el as backpackers?
Hi guys! I will go make my first backpack in may this year. i will make the way of santiago of compostela. i believe that gonna be a experience incredible. I am counting the days for this to happen. I am already with all ready. Already bought the tickets, equipments and i booked the date for trip.
By wzhangc1103 on 3/23/2016 8:50:56 AM
I agree with you and I enjoy tr***elling as backpackers, it makes me very happy and I can meet some new friends, I h***e tr***elled some cities in the past years, and I can't stop tr***elling now,
By wzhangc1103 on 3/23/2016 8:51:15 AM
I agree with you and I enjoy tr***elling as backpackers, it makes me very happy and I can meet some new friends, I h***e tr***elled some cities in the past years, and I can't stop tr***elling now,
By LRocha1369 on 5/12/2016 10:27:10 AM
I love tr***elling. In fact, thats why I work. I tr***elled as a backpacker a lot of times and I h***e been in most of West Europe, all Americas and most of its countries and now my target is Asia for the next 5 years. \o/ When economy helps, I gonna tr***el to East Europe.