Hello, please select your language

Hello, please log in here

Not a member yet?
to discover our award-winning online English school.

Close
Welcome to "Business English for Advanced English Speakers"
This group is in English. Practice and share Business English advice with professionals across all industries.
Category:Business
Language: English
Members: 10212
Officers: Larissa (Administrator) and samantha

Are you sure that you want to leave this group?

Are you sure that you want to delete the discussion thread are you really want to learn english??
By BChuck8 on 7/13/2013 12:07:27 AM
are you really want to learn english?

as a new student of englishtown,my english at a lower level.these days i have talked with so many friends everywhere of the world,but i found out someone would like to talk with someone which from others country except themselves country.how funny and strange! i meet some chinese like to think so .i'm thinking of we all to come here learn english ,must be beasuse that most of us cann't speak english very good. so couldn't we study together and improve together?please give advice,my friends!

By AAmy6609 on 7/17/2013 10:57:23 PM
RE: are you really want to learn english?
Yes , I am. I think so interesting thing ,we can face to all over the world ,and talk everything .so we should hard to study it.
By AAmy6609 on 7/17/2013 10:57:40 PM
Yes , I am. I think so interesting thing ,we can face to all over the world ,and talk everything .so we should hard to study it.
By BChuck8 on 7/23/2013 4:47:52 AM
RE: RE: are you really want to learn english?
hello! amy,i'm chuck and work in guangzhou. i don't know what about you .i add you now,you will see it when you online...so receive my message and reply me as soon as possible.i'm very looking forward to chat with you...
By achimienti2 on 7/23/2013 9:24:11 AM
if you like we can start..
By BChuck8 on 7/23/2013 10:17:25 PM
of course !...i wait you use all of my online time.in fact,i was sleeping as you were during the day,and while you were sleeping ,i was during the day...so i hope that even if we can't online in same time also do not stop the interaction.now is am10:16 in china.good day,my friend!
By Skem7 on 7/24/2013 3:19:25 AM
RE: RE: RE: are you really want to learn english?
Actually, I am a new member to this group today. I really happy to see all of you in this group. these day my English is in lower level, I cannot speak English well. But I can communicate with my bosses my colleagues that all of them are foreigner and I still wish to learn English to improve my capacity and to make my job more potentials. One more thing, I wish to expand my business to other country, so English is also a challenge when we cannot communicate well. If every one like me, I welcome all the time to start conversation and practice English together. Thanks
By BChuck8 on 7/24/2013 4:54:37 AM
RE: RE: RE: RE: are you really want to learn english?
hey!brother!all of us welcome you to come englishtown.but i hope you should put a picture on the web page,that will looks very vitality or rather is cool !aha...come on !
By hzhangc731 on 7/31/2013 4:53:54 AM
Hey ! everyone!My name is Emma,i am come from SH,i am a new student of englishtown.my english at lower level,but i would like to make more friends and inprove my spoken english in this group.If some one like me,I welcome all the time to start conversation and practice English together.Thanks
By BChuck8 on 7/31/2013 5:46:31 AM
ok,that's great!except chinese,i'm afraid there have nobady know where are you from. you said "SH" is shanghai ? we can practice english together if you like.
By TEqizashvili on 8/8/2013 8:34:34 AM
i am just registered there, i really want to learn English and improve it:)
By BChuck8 on 12/25/2013 11:53:19 PM
RE: RE: whenever i want to write something.
I don't know what write ,whenever want to write something.it seems the boy don't know what to say when meet his girl first time. today is thursday,and now,i sit in my office chair,look out of the window which near my left ,there have beautifull white clouds of the sky,it's good nice day.i don't know what are u doing and thinking now.mybe you still immersed in the atmosphere of christmas.and for me,i'm more and more closer to the spring festval.my brother had arrived hometown this morning,he got the railway yestoday afternoon.i am pleased for him.i also hope to get home earlier and eat mom's cooking.
By ssamantha55 on 12/26/2013 12:47:12 AM
RE: RE: RE: whenever i want to write something.
looks like there is a girl you missed so much ... nice view as you described
By BChuck8 on 12/29/2013 10:32:32 PM
RE: RE: RE: RE: whenever i want to write something.
jajaja...it's just pactice english writing ability, not the true.
By rsrauf on 1/4/2014 9:53:11 AM
RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: whenever i want to write something.
Dear all, I am Rusdin new student. I am from Indonesia. I want to find new friend in here for practicing english language. If you don't mind please add my skype: rusdin.rauf and we can start to communicate for improving our english language. Look forward to hearing from your side. Best Regards,
By BChuck8 on 7/17/2014 2:25:52 AM
RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: whenever i want to write something.
ok ...i add u now by skype...my skype:thomas_uncle.
By fmarc-andre on 7/23/2014 4:59:59 PM
Hi, it's a good idee. I'm here for practice of english, so if you want we can help us for learn this langage. And i need to you for to practice and to progress. Thanks
By fmarc-andre on 7/23/2014 5:00:36 PM
are you really want to learn english?
Hi, it's a good idee. I'm here for practice of english, so if you want we can help us for learn this langage. And i need to you for to practice and to progress.
By fmarc-andre on 7/23/2014 5:01:43 PM
To learn english
Hi, it's a good idee. I'm here for practice of english, so if you want we can help us for learn this langage. And i need to you for to practice and to progress.
By BChuck8 on 7/23/2014 9:33:59 PM
my dear friend for away,I said these words, I don't know is there any mistakes in grammar,but no matter how I hope you can understand it .I like sentimental rap music ,For example, /tell me who you are/ you are my everything/,sWill you go to listen ? may be old and for a long time, but I'm still listening. If want to have more communication, I hope to add your Skype account.My skype :thomas_uncle (ahaha... I am not old uncle ),QQ362673431,Email:lok360@sina.com.thank you ...
By BChuck8 on 7/23/2014 9:34:27 PM
my dear friend for away,I said these words, I don't know is there any mistakes in grammar,but no matter how I hope you can understand it .I like sentimental rap music ,For example, /tell me who you are/ you are my everything/,Will you go to listen ? may be old and for a long time, but I'm still listening. If want to have more communication, I hope to add your Skype account.My skype :thomas_uncle (ahaha... I am not old uncle ),QQ362673431,Email:lok360@sina.com.thank you ...
By RZhangc412 on 7/26/2014 11:25:49 AM
yes.let's do it together.come on!
By RZhangc412 on 7/26/2014 11:25:56 AM
By RZhangc412 on 7/26/2014 11:26:13 AM
By BChuck8 on 7/27/2014 9:02:06 PM
good morning! my friend,do u like english yet ?if it's that ,i want to improve our english level together...
By RZhangc412 on 7/28/2014 1:57:15 AM
how are you? my friend.
By RZhangc412 on 7/28/2014 1:57:17 AM
how are you? my friend.
By RZhangc412 on 7/28/2014 1:57:17 AM
how are you? my friend.
By RZhangc412 on 7/28/2014 1:57:20 AM
how are you? my friend.
By RZhangc412 on 7/28/2014 1:57:22 AM
how are you? my friend.